Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

this is getting old..

Today sucked...period...first off it was like 10 degrees, celsius, and POURING rain.  The race hill sucked, and so did my bindings.  I was having a great run, I even made the jump line, but as I landed my binding released, so I had to ski out of the course on one ski!! I am very lucky that I did not fall.  There were seven or eight dnf's today, all after the jump.  It was brutal for everybody.  My time before I crashed was looking very fast, or so I have been told.  So I know that I can ski well, but I just need to FINISH!!  My neck is pretty sore from yesterdays crash, and today my back and knee hurt from trying to save myself from crashing face first into slushy ice, soo, I am going to go jump into the hot pot and relax.  I think we are going to stay in Germany for a couple more days, since the races in Slovenia have been cancelled, they lost all of their snow.  We might also go to a biigg resort in Austria to train with the Danish team.  But I am not sure!  So the adventure continues!!

2 comments:

  1. You are strong, Cory! Keep training hard and you will conquer the race. Your day will come when your skis, mind and body defeat any conditions. Have fun, be safe and live it up!

    ReplyDelete