Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Enjoying the last couple days in the 'boat!

I am enjoying my last couple days here in Steamboat before heading off to World Cup races! Yesterday I got to ski a little powder over on Mt. Werner, that was epic. The snow out here is so so so much lighter than east coast snow. I have now skied champagne powder! Today I got some good training with the winter sports club over on Howelson Hill. On Sunday we did some gs gate drills to work on turn shape and moving the skis away from the gates to generate some sick angles and make things FAST!! Today we just did straight gs training with a little post training skate. The set was super tricky and it had some elements that reminded me of the world championship course at Rjukan with some rolls and banked turns. I am skiing fast so hopefully I can trow down some good results at world cup in the next couple weeks!! Yeehaaww!

2 comments:

  1. Are the world cop races going to be on live timing or other sites?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the world cup races in Germany are going to be televised, but I am not sure how to find them. When I find out how to get them, I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete