Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Snowing in Rauris!!

We had a decent day of training today at Rauris.  It is finally snowing after weeks of warm weather and rain we are getting some fresh (wet) snow.   The race hill here in Rauris has a few decent pitches...sort of, but the jump is pretty lame.  I ripped my speedsuit a few days ago trying to get it off, so I unstiched all of the padding to make it fit a little better, and I even sewed it back together all by myself.  I Doesn't look pretty, but I bet it holds up pretry well!!


2 comments:

  1. If they are going to call you the streaker. I hope it is because of your speed, not the results of your sewing ability! Good luck, go fast and finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh, its in the wrist, not anywhere important, or revealing!

    ReplyDelete