Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

FRANCE!!

After a few days of skiing DEEEPPP powder in Austria at the SKI CIRCUS (Saalbach Hinterglem), we have arrived in France to see the Kandahar Mens Downhill at Chamonix!  Shane and I drove ohh about 9 hours to Geneva and picked up his wonderful girlfriend Maura at the ariport, and we are now settled into our hotel here in, I don't know where, France, but it is beautiful here and we have a sweet little hotel!  We had a little debocale in Austria, a strap got caught in the latch of our trunk, and we couldn't open it, but with a little elbow grease from Thomas the dirty Dane we got it open.  A trunkless car would have made packing a little tricky!!  I would have some sweet video of Powder for you, but I can't get it off my camera sooo, that will have to wait!!  I'll let you know how the Kandahar goes tomorroooww!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment