Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Settled in!

We have settled in Zell Am See as you training location for the next couple of days with the Danish Telemark Team.  Our hotel is very nice, we have good beds annndd...a sweet jacuzzi tub in our ROOM!  I am pretty stoked to try it out tomorrow after skiing!  Also I owe a huge thank you to Friends of New Hampshire Skiing for awarding me some of their grant money!  I cannot express how appreciative I am of what they do for New Hampshire Skiers!  I am pretty pooped, it's amazing how tired you are after driving all day!  Hopefully the fog here will lift here for us to be able to ski what we are skiing on!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cory! Hope your weekend at Zell Am See was a success. Congratulations on being awarded some NH grant money. We're all rooting for you back here! Thanks for the updates.
    Sr. Monique

    ReplyDelete