Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

So there is exactly one hour until I leave school for Norway, and quite honestly I am freaking out! I am in english class, and we are doing a really cool assignment, one that I was really excited to do. My mind on the other hand is on a completely different planet. I just looked up at the clock and my mind started racing. "One hour, so much to do, drive down, repack my murse, survive Boston rush hour, check in weigh my bags, (I am a little nervous about that one, one of my bags weighed exactly 50lbs at my house.) and pass security. Its quite a bit to think about. I have also been thinking about the essay that I am going to try to write on my flight. I want to have it done in two hours, seeing as I have about seven hours to fly across the atlantic ocean to Reykavik Iceland! So for now goodbye ap comp class, I will see you in about 12 days, when I return. I hope you are as exited to hear about my adventures as I am to live them!

1 comment:

  1. Cory! You better be prepared to share EVERYTHING from you trip with our composition class. I am honestly expecting stories, pictures, and souvenirs! I am so excited for you and know you'll do awesome. Be safe, and HAVE FUN. ;)

    ReplyDelete