Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hello from Reykavick!

So Iceland, kind of a buzz kill, I get here and its dark, as in 6:30 in the morning and its like pitch black, no light anywhere, it’s miserable. So I walk inside, and wow, it is a beautiful airport, like amazing. There are all sorts of asymmetrical walls and giant sculptures and it was just a good-looking airport. One of the nicest I have ever flown through. Then I got to security…The American security measures do not comply with the European Union standards so we have to take every piece of electronic equipment out of your bag…and guess what I did, pack ALL, and I mean every last piece, of my electronic equipment in my carry on, so here I am getting patted down after going through the metal detector, and I get an airport security dude, who looks at me, gives me the old come back here. I ended up basically unpacking my carry on putting it through a scanner, then repacking it…talk about flustered. All in all my stay in Iceland was relatively uneventful, just the way I like it, I have to say, the airport was pretty damn cool J

No comments:

Post a Comment