Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

One lucky idiot...

I just happen to be the luckiest idiot on the face of this planet. I took out my camera on the way down to take a photo of the back of our car being totally packed full of stuff. Upon taking out my camera, I noticed that camera felt a little light. I'm an idiot, I left the battery, and the charger in the wall, charging, at home. So we jumped off the highway and found a camera store, $75 dollars latter we got back on the highway with a new camera and charger. Ugh, what an idiot, maybe I should have started packing on friday when my parents told me to? I hope thats the only thing I forget. When we finally arrived at the airport, the real luck kicked in. My ski case weighed exactly 50 lbs when we weighed it at home. When we got to the airport we were every nervous about the ski case going overweight and being charged an overweight charge of 50 lbs. We had the nicest check in lady ever, we asked how much my bags weighed because the weight was weighed in kilograms. She said that she didn't know, she hadn't even checked how much the bags weighed, after our tags were attached to the bag! we were underweight anyway, so i guess it doesn't really matter how much my bags weighed...once again proving how lucky I am.

1 comment:

  1. Cory, you really are one lucky idiot! Especially an idiot who is now out $75. Well, anyway bring back some amazing pictures for the class to look at. Also that was way lucky with the check in lady. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete