Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

ohhh ski racing...

All it took today was one little mistake yesterday and I am six or seven seconds out and in 22nd place.  The classic gs hill is so so sooo flat that one little slide out on the one and only steep section at the top of the course and thats all she wrote.  I missed the jump line, skated okay...but without the full speed coming of the top pitch I never really stood a chance.  So not my day but thats ski racing.  The field being as tight as it has been on a not so difficult course, you can't make mistakes.  Today we have a day off so I will just work on my skis and relax, maybe do a few free runs this afternoon, and watch the demo race scheduled for this afternoon, the Dual Sprint!  Shane is the lone US starter so I get to play coach for the day!  Saturday is the final race, the sprint classic, that can once again be seen live on Eurosport 2, or on the free link online shown bellow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment