Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Allmoosstt there!

Had a great race today, coming in 10th in the world championships GS!!  My best result this season in the biggest races this year!  It felt really good to lay down two good fast runs.  3 penalties total, but none on either jump so at least I know I can huck my meat now!  The times were all super tight, and my skiing was fast enough to be top 5....I just need to drop a few penalties tomorrow and things should be pretty sweet!  Tomorrows classic should be a long one so I'm prepping the lungs already!  Tomorrows race can again be viewed live on eurosport2, or one a variety of other places online.

www.fromsportcom.com, and its FREE!!

5 comments:

  1. Nice work. Let it all go in the classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congratulations, Cory!!! I'm ringing all the bells I can find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cory, way to go! I'm so proud of you. Wishing you another amazing race day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can ski with the best. And now that you know you can huck too (I refuse to refer to your meat), the result you want is within your reach. Go get it!

    Let 'em run, Cory.

    ReplyDelete