Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Well..

Yesterdays classic was a ccraaankkkerrr!!  They cut the jump back over a meter, the TD said he wanted seven men to make the line..and I am pretty sure he was quite successful!  The thing was a monster! I had another one of those races that was good, just not great.  The course was not quite as turny as I had hoped, but I still skied it okay.  I think I ended up in 21st place overall.  Obviously not what i was looking for.  I think all the little tiny mistakes i am making are starting to add up.  I am starting to develop a pretty terrible habit of droping my inside hand to the snow which pretty much makes the end of my turns wash out.  So I am not really getting the lateral acceleration that I was getting earlier this year.  Hopefully I can pull out of that in Spain!  We are going to make the 9 hourish drive tomorrow...blaaaahhh!!

1 comment:

  1. Visualize the race the way you want to run it. The whole thing, every detail...Close your eyes take your run...feel every thing just the way you want it! Then get in the start and do it for real. Travel Safe and ski fast!

    ReplyDelete