Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

veldig bra!!!

Todays results don't scream awesome, but it was really really good, solid skiing for me, minimal mistakes and some top split times, make me a really happy skier, plus 10th in the final world cup of the season isn't too shabby either!  13th overall for the season, 12th in the classic, 13th in the sprint, and 17th ish in the parallel with only two starts makes me a very happy man, big improvements in all of my skiing this year!  Way better in the gates first...making jump lines, and landings...as well as much better skating and endurance we all huge factors in the season.  My offseason training with Angela Figallo was pretty clutch in making that possible...ANGELA YOUR A BOSS!!  I can't wait to get back at it!

From españa this is C. Snyder checking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment