Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

ESPANNNAA

 I think that Spain is without a doubt my favorite race series of the year.  Although the 12 hour drive from Chamonix to Espot is quite a tough one.  I drove with Jack Harvard Taylor and Jasmin Taylor of the British team, quite the ride.  I drove for about two hours, IN A RIGHT HAND DRIVE CAR!! So strange, changing lanes and lane positioning in general was just really strange.

But now that I am here, is 60 or 70 degrees outside, sunny, and beautiful.  The skiing is interesting, but it is still fun.  We have been tuning our ski's outside shirtless, playing soccer in the street, I love it here...its so relaxed, the race hill is so nice, and its in generally amazing.

Tomorrow is the Classic, I'll be getting after it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment