Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

GS!

I am not quite sure what to think of my performance today. After the first run, I sat second in just raw time. The snow was extremely hard so the skiing was oddly familiar and I definitely took advantage of the hard snow and the turny set and laid down a sweet run. There was one point where I could feel myself accelerating onto a straight section. The jump was not to big and most guys were overshooting without even jumping. So I really only jumped a little and I cut it just a little too close. My second run was not quite as fast but still clean and The jump, unfortunately, went just about the same. Overall I ended up 5th, so I am definitely happy with a career best finish today. I was hoping to get you a few photo's from today, maybe tomorrow. Tomorrow is the classic and I am definitely super stoked to rumble tomorrow. I always love a good classic :)

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous jon on your race. Go conquer the classic one. Happy skiing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "the jump was not TO big," hmmm.. come on buddy! :)

    ReplyDelete