Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Steamboat Springs training!!

The last couple days I have been training in Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Days one and two were awesome. I was really having a great time, and besides that, I was reallyy shredding. I put up some super fast times. A few of them were actually the fastest times of the day! OHRA! Today however was not the greatest of days. It was our first day on Howelson Hill, and I did not have the greatest of days. But lets not focus on the downers. The best of the day is that I jumped like I have never jumped before. So I am quite stoked. I have totally revamped my approach and technique involved with jumping. I am walking away from today a very happy man. Watch out Shane Anderson, Cory learned how to jump and is hot on your tails!!

2 comments:

  1. The details make up the big picture. Keep working at it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is different about your jump technique?
    Are you picturing the jump in Rjukan, where it looks like you're flying into the valley below?

    ReplyDelete