Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

First Race of the year!

Sprint Classic today in Steamboat Springs. Just a smaller national points race to start the year off, or finish 2010! Funny I know! Locked up a 5th place finish. Only mildly disappointing for me, I really was hoping to jump out to a fantastic start today. I made some silly mistakes on the top section of Howelson Hill in the first run, led to me accumulating a penalty and jump penalties because I was slower than death. I just didn't properly set myself up for the couple gates after the second exit, they were really turny and I was really straight. I will take away the third fastest second run time though! I skied clean, but I was still to straight up top. Things to work on this week I guess! I am looking forward to heading to euroland this thursday! Get ready to RUMBLE!

Happy New Years!

1 comment: