Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

About me!

For those of you who are not already well aquainted with me, my name is Cory Snyder, and there are a few things that you should know about me, before proceeding, with out reading this, reading my blog could be detrimental to your health, well maybe not...anyways. Thing number one, Meagan Shamz, yup. Thing number two, I love skiing, period. Thing number three, music may just be what keeps me ticking. I also am fascinated with the inner workings of the human body, especially the muscular system. I would like to be a physical therapist after I go to school. I am also one of those weird people that gets a rise out of pushing my body to the brink of exahustion. Don't ask why, I just do. I like the way your body feels after an hour of hill sprints on your bike or the way your legs feel like jelly after a 30 mile ride. Thats just me. You know what else is me, eating. Boy do I love food. If I could be a food tester slash VO2 max tester, that would be the perfect job! I actually just created a new page, devoted entirely to odd bizare and or just plain old interesting or tasty, or not so tasty, foods that I run into along the path of life.

I'll leave you with a little question here, what are the three things that keep you ticking? Think long and hard, they may not come to you as quickly as you think. Have four or five, no problem, the number is different for everybody!

4 comments:

  1. I am also one of those wierd people who love pushing my bosy to pure exhaustion. It's an empowering and wonderful feeling. Also why I moved to the area - for the outdoor lifestyle. Staying healthy by playing outside and eating well keep me going. Along with surrounding myself with people who make me act and feel my best. I just love life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. my music
    2. family/friends
    3. school

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I know that this is predictable, but number one has got to be my mom. Without her, not only would I not be here today, but I would not be the person I am. Moira North has been my main source of guidance for all seventeen years of my life.
    2. Big dreams certainly keep me ticking. My ambitions and visions of the future are what drive me to work harder and harder every day.
    3. This third one is a combination of all the simple things in life. I live for the moments when you gain appreciation for the world around you. I live for driving my car in the summer with the windows rolled down, for that great hug when you need one most, for that joke that keeps you laughing until you pee your pants, for moments like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Nature. Laying in a field in the middle of summer. Laying on your roof looking at the stars. Spending the whole day in swimming. Nothing makes me feel more alive then becoming aware of my nautural surrondings. 2. Living in a small town, I have to come up with random things to do that keep me entertained. Some may see this as boring, but what keeps me going, is being spontaneous. Doing the fist thing that pops into my head without thinking about it. Some may see this as an uneducated way of living. But it is the only way I know how to live. If we all thought about all our actions, we would talk ourselves out of doing everything except eating and going to the bathroom. I believe in order to have an adventurous and memorable live we must not take everything too seriously. 3. My loved ones. I am a social butterfly. I have so many friends, but it is my close ones that pull me up when I'm down. I thank them for litterally make me laugh while I'm crying, I thank them for everthing that I am

    ReplyDelete