Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Lots of dust on this thing?

I have all but forgot that I actually have a blog here, but my mother insisted, so here I am.  Finally in Slovenia after 48 hours of traveling.  I have had an abbreviated preseason due to school obligations and such so I do not have a ton of good work on show and my new skis, but I think that I will have enough to be pretty fast and competitive tomorrow.   Of course the snow here in slovenia is pretty much nonexistent, there is more than last year, but only because we are on a different hill.  Were we were last year is completely bare aside from a very very narrow strip of snow!  Hopefully tomorrow the course setter is skilled at navagating small dirt patches!

Now that I am back, expect more from me!

Cory


No comments:

Post a Comment